So if you have girls, then you probably know this game. It is a favorite in our house. It is a fun dress up game that Cortney got us for Christmas. We have already played it twice this morning! Joslyn had a hard time being patient, she wanted to wear all of the jewelry at once. So, we decided to put it all on and I had to take some pictures. As the girls get older we are having more fun playing games with them. Another favorite is Guess who, the Disney edition. Taylor is pretty good at that one. Sometimes she will ask really funny questions though like, "Does your person have a hat with a red feather?" She is getting better. Lately I have been putting off the house work to play with the kids more. Then while they are asleep I turn on "the Office" and clean. It has been working out pretty nice. And guess what? I have to register Taylor for Kindergarten on the 16Th! I can't believe it. My kids are growing up! It is only a couple of hours a day, but what will I do with only 3 kids at home all day??


1 comment:
I have not heard of this game!! I guess I need to look into it, Madison would probabley love it!!
Post a Comment