Tuesday, March 10, 2009

my little man

So the last few posts were just of the girls, so to be fair I had to show you how cute my little Noah is. I look at him every day and I can't believe how big he is getting. It seems like he is so much bigger than he should be. He is eating a ton. It turns out he loves solids. I am so excited that we finally had a little boy. It will be fun discovering how he is different from the girls. Although I really hope that he isn't into more things than they are. I don't know if it could get much worse. Joslyn loves to do gross things like dip q-tips in the toliet and suck them dry. She has learned to open doors so I have to keep the bathrooms locked. She also loves to go through my diaper bag, find my lipsticks and smear them all over her face. She is fast too, she manages to do all this in the five minutes I am in the other room. Anyway, the rest of us are doing well. The cold, snowy weather is kind of a bummer, and Ellie has a cold again, but we are happy. I am kind of frustrated with my weight loss, or lack there of. I know it could be worse, and I did have 4 kids in 4 years, but I hate being over my normal weight. I have been going to the gym, but not losing anything yet. It gets harder to loose everytime, but I am determined to do it! I can't have another baby until I get back down, so maybe that will motivate me. Or maybe the fact that all of my summer clothes are a size 4 and I am not will motivate me. So, if you see me this summer still in my sweat pants you will know why! Okay enough of my lame sob story. I actually feel really blessed, our family is healthy and happy and I am so lucky to have this baby weight, because it means I have beautiful babies! I love these new pictures of Noah, they are from today. The last one was actually a few days ago when we tortured him with some sunglasses. He still looks adorable. I think he was crying because they are snow white glasses.




No comments: