Wednesday, March 18, 2009

my sick baby

well, first I have to apologize for the legnth of the previous post. I really wanted to write it down so we could remember exactly what happend. We are now home from the hospital and Noah is doing much better. He is breathing better and his fever is gone. He is still fussy, but he is able to sleep for more than an hour at a time. So, today is catch-up day for me. I am trying to adjust to having to worry about all the kids again. And, there is the fact that my house is a disaster. I am trying not to worry too much about that. I am just grateful to be home and so so grateful that Noah is doing better. Here are some pictures of Noah in the hospital. I took them Monday afternoon after he was already feeling better.


1 comment:

tonzfam said...

I hate seeing babies in the hospital! These remind me of Leah's first day in this world, she had to have IV's and oxygen as well. I am so glad you guys are home and well!