Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ellie, Ellie, Ellie



Yesterday was an interesting day. After only three hours of sleep in the morning, we went to the doctor and found out Joslyn had ear infections. Joslyn by the way is walking more than ever. Yesterday she kept standing up and walking all over the place. I am happy she is finally doing it! Ellie had a fun day as well. It was mysteriously quiet and I got the feeling I should go check and see what she was doing. I found her in the linen closet in the bathroom. She had thrown all the linen on the floor and climbed up the shelves. She couldn't get down, but she didn't want to. Later she ran right into the wall and hit her head so hard that she broke the dry wall into pieces. She was fine, the wall wasn't. Ellie definitely keeps us on our toes, but as Justin reminds me, she is just preparing us for our little boy. Taylor is home from a weekend visit to grandma's house. She had a great time and came back with some beautiful bright green shoes. Mom always finds the most fun crafts to do with her. We are glad to have her home. Justin is excited because his 100 year old lawn mower finally died and he's getting a new one for father's day. We are also working on the back yard a little bit, getting it ready to pour a patio. Tonight Justin and I are going with some friends to see Indiana Jones. I hope its good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And aren't you glad that your awesome brother drove Taylor to and from Grandma's house? And that your awesome brother is babysitting tonight so you can go and see your movie? Ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

How about the time Ellie threw up when she was in your bed...YUCK!!