Friday, May 16, 2008

Taylor is growing up too fast!

Last night was so much fun. We went to Taylor's end of the year preschool party. She has a great teacher and she learned so much this year. She will go again next year and I know she will miss it during the summer. It is so fun to see how she is growing up and learning all kinds of things. It seems like it goes so fast. I can't believe that she will be four in a couple of months. Being able to see my kids grow and accomplish things brings me such a joy. I guess that is one of the many blessings of being a parent. We all watched Taylor sing and dance and then she received the "hardest worker" award from her Teacher. Then we all ate ice cream and it was a great time. Her teacher made a really cute slide show of all their activities through the year and I will try to post it later. I hope we all have a great weekend. Justin is taking the older girls to the zoo tomorrow with my parents. I am having a baby shower for one of my friends here at the house so I will be busy with that. It is going to be very warm and I can't wait. Have a great one!
Here is Taylor singing "Toeknee chestnut" Sooo cute!




Even Joslyn loved the ice cream!

No comments: