


Hooray, Hooray!!
Yesterday Joslyn finally took her first steps on her own! She took three again today and she is finally loving her walker toy. She took her sweet time getting there, but I am sure she will be walking more soon. I just thought I would post it because I know you wondering if she was ever going to walk. We had a great day today. Taylor had her last day of regular preschool and I think when she realizes it, she will be really sad. I am hoping to get her into dance or gymnastics with Ellie this summer. We also went to the library and got lots of fun books. We spent the day reading them. Tomorrow we will be going to a rest home to help the sisters there with Relief Society. They said they love to see the kids, so I hope it works out okay.
2 comments:
That is so exciting about the walking!! I can't believe she's old enough to walk!!! I mean I know she is but its just been forever since I've seen her, she was just little!!
It's about time that she starts to walk! That's so exciting for you...now she will be able to run around that house with her sisters causing much more chaos...and more messes!
Post a Comment