Sunday, April 14, 2013

Halloween time 2012

Family Photos at our church Halloween Party.

We had our last Halloween in Utah and it was a fun one!  The kids ended up carving pumpkins three different times.  First at my mom's house, then at our house and again down in Vegas at Tam and Ken's.  At this time we were going back and forth to Vegas trying to get a house.  It was stressful, so the holiday helped us forget about it a little bit.  I love Halloween and the fall season itself.  I was kind of sad thinking that it was our last fall in Utah, I love the wet, cooler weather.  One of our favorite things to do is pop popcorn and watch "Hocus Pocus."  The kids and I love that show! Every year at the kids school they have a parade so the  kids can show off their costumes.  It is lots of fun to see all the creative things that ambitious moms come up with.  I am not that creative, but my kids always have fun dressing up anyway.  Taylor was Merida from the movie "Brave."  Ellie was pinkie pie, a my little pony.  Joslyn was Jasmine. Noah dressed as spider man, Andrew was woody from "toy story", and Charlotte wore a onesie that said. "baby's first Halloween."  We also had fun at our ward Halloween party. The weather was even nice for Trick or treating!












 

No comments: