I wonder if I really will ever catch up on this blog, life has been so crazy lately and I don't have time for much anymore. My hobbies include laundry, cleaning, spending time with my husband and sleeping. The rest of the time I am taking care of my sweet kiddos. Wow its a lot of work! I often think that I have a little more than I can handle. But, the Lord helps me through each day!! There just isn't time for those extra things like blogging! I wanted to post these pictures because I miss my Grandma Dee. I took for granted that she was so close and now I wish we were able to see her more often. We did have a nice Easter visit, but it just wasn't enough. My kids love spending time with her and they think her home is so much fun! Before we moved we went to visit and had a great time. Grandma Dee has the most fun things at her house. Lots of little things to explore. She always takes so much time preparing great lunches and snacks for us too. I wish we could visit her today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment