Sunday, April 14, 2013

A whole bunch of Sorensens

It seems like forever since we took these pictures last fall.  I think I have shared them before, sorry if you have already seen them.  As you can imagine getting family pictures done is always a little stressful for us.  Its extremely hard to get all of the kids to look perfect, even for the two seconds it takes to snap a picture.  We have learned to relax about it more and more.  This time actually wasn't too bad.  The photographer did an awesome job and we actually got all of these shots done in half an hour!  I know!  My kids and hubby are so cute and I am so blessed to be part of this beautiful family.  The only one that didn't cooperate was Charlotte.  She didn't want to smile, but we got some pretty good ones of her anyway.  Enjoy!



















No comments: