We like to dance in our family. Maybe it is because we have so much energy that we need to get out. Did I say we? I meant they! My kids love to dance and run around and be silly. One of our most requested family night activities is playing dance video games on the wii. My personal favorite is the Michael Jackson experience. I have to say I can rock the Thriller routine! These pictures are from a dance routine the girls did at school a while back. They had a great time, Taylor was hidden behind the other kids, so I am sorry you can't see her really well. Taylor really wants to get into dance again, and I am looking around to see where I want to send her. There are so many choices here, it makes it kind of difficult. So in the meantime, we will just keep dancing in our living room!
No comments:
Post a Comment