Our little Ellie Sheree turned 7 in September! I can't believe it! She is such a fun girl, I love being her mom because she amazes me everyday, really! She is funny and smart and talented and so loving. She is also FULL of energy. I wish I had a little bit of her energy actually. She is home sick today and I know she isn't feeling well, because she has just been lying in bed resting. This is not like her at all. Ellie brings so much excitement to our family. Here are my favorite things about her.
1. She is so talented, she draws, paints, writes books, makes crafts and they are so much better than anything I could do!
2. She is so funny! She says the funniest things and since she is so smart she catches onto my sarcasm and gives it right back to me! She also likes to make people laugh by being silly, I love it!
3. She is so kind. She always shares with everyone and she makes things for everyone in our family all of the time. She is great at helping me out and when properly motivated, she is a great little worker!
I hope that Ellie had a great birthday, we love her so!
No comments:
Post a Comment