Friday, February 8, 2013

Picture Day


Joslyn found this sleeping mask somewhere in our house and decided it would help her nap in the car.  So funny! 
I just wanted to share some pictures that make me smile.  My kids make me smile all of the time and I wish I was better at taking pictures of them!  I have really slacked on this since we moved.  These are from last year.  I can't believe how much they have changed in just a few months.

OH Noah, this little guy has been moved all around the car as we try to find a place that he will get into the least amount of trouble.  Right now he is actually right behind the drivers side.  He is doing much better there.  Anytime we go somewhere all together it is pretty tight.  We are grateful to have a van that fits our large family, but the kids still get on each other's nerves.  Our sweet little Noah has a way of pushing his siblings buttons, I know it is hard to imagine. 

This little girl has grown so much lately.  This picture doesn't look like her at all!  This dress is 0-3 month size and she is now wearing 6-12 months.  Her smile is the same and I love it.

Taylor Lynn on picture day at school, love this girl, she looks so pretty in pink.

Ellie looks like a model in this one.


How they really look!

I love Joslyn's hair in pigtails.  For a while I gave up on doing my girls hair, now Taylor and I go to cutegirlshairstyles.com and find something new to do everyday.  It is so fun!  Then I try on the other girls, if they let me.  They have a little less patience with me. 

No comments: