Friday, February 26, 2010

What is this? A picture of our bathroom cabinet? Why would Heather post this?

Oh, maybe its because I found Noah hiding in here the other day. He is so crazy!



So Noah seems to get into more and more trouble everyday. I knew it was coming, I was actually afraid to have a boy for this very reason. Even though I am a nurse, I don't deal well with my own kids being sick. It is so stressful and scary. Noah so far has given me a run for my money, starting even before he was born! Well last night he grabbed a fork from the dinner table and ran down the hall. I said "AHhh Noah is running with a fork in his mouth!" I went to get him, but Ellie was running around the corner and ran right into him, shoving the fork down his throat. Luckily it wasn't the fork end, but the blunt end. It was really scary and he cut himself pretty badly. We thought we would have to take him into the ER. After talking to three different people on the phone, we decided to wait and see if it would stop bleeding. Justin and Matt gave him a blessing and it did! There isn't much you can do for an injury like that, just wait for it to heal on its own. He was already teething, so Noah is a pretty sad boy today. I don't know how we are going to survive another boy and all this stuff. Lots of prayers!

1 comment:

Vanessa and Brett said...

So I am guessing that your cabinet is empty because Noah is always in there. Mine sure don't look that way! I am scared for Drew to get moving with all the horror stories I have about little boys! Good luck and I hope he feels better.