Wednesday, February 3, 2010

No pictures, sorry!

Well I just wanted to send out a quick update. My camera needs new batteries and I haven't had the chance to fix it yet. We had our 20 week ultrasound last week and were delighted and scared to find out that we are expecting another boy. I am scared, Justin is delighted. The girls had mixed feelings. Taylor said that Noah needed a brother. Ellie said we didn't need another boy baby because we have Noah already. I don't think Joslyn cares either way. I am nervous because I can't imagine the trouble Noah and his little brother will get into! Joslyn has finally decided that she doesn't want diapers any more. It is a relief and a little more stress because she is still having some accidents. But at least I only had to buy one size of diapers this week. Rebekah is home and I am excited to have her around again. All of my siblings, well Vanessa couldn't come, are coming to my house tonight to hang out and watch Ghost Hunters. It will be lots of fun! I love being the oldest and giving my siblings a home away from home while they live in Provo. I hope to post more pictures soon!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

A BOY!! Good for you. They ARE a little crazy, but how fun would it be if they were always calm? :) I am so excited for you.

Darren and Kim said...

Hooray for you, That is great news. You guys a such a beautiful family. I am prego too. My due date is July 11th. When are you due?