"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Thursday, February 11, 2010
The first of many..
My sister Cortney thought it would be hilarious to dress Noah up like a little girl. I was to tired and sick to protest that day, so this is what happend. He is still so cute, don't you think? I made sure to take off the dress before Justin got home. The princess backpack was all Noah's idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute nephew I have! That dress is so flattering on him. I'm so glad I dressed him up. He picked out what dress he wanted.
Post a Comment