"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly."
Thomas S. Monson
Monday, November 9, 2009
Room Mother
Since I finally have a child in school, I get to be room mother for the first time. My first assignment was helping with the Halloween party. It was a lot of fun and the kids had a great time. I love seeing Taylor in school, she loves her teacher, and she is learning a lot. I also get to help in the classroom once a week. Another mom and I trade babysitting so we both can help out. I really enjoy it. Enjoy the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment