Monday, November 30, 2009

Noah's first haircut

I finally broke down and let Justin give Noah his first haircut. It was a pretty funny experience and I think I will be cutting Noah's hair myself from now on. He was pretty good and didn't move much, but it still turned out a little crazy. He does look pretty cute, as always. We had a great thanksgiving and had fun spending time with family. The kids and I went to my parents on Wed, and Justin stayed home and worked on the basement. He framed an entire room and hallway! We are finishing the playroom and bathroom down there, which will probably be occupied by my brother for a while. He needs to move in soon so we (and by we I mean Justin) are working to get it done fast. Justin joined us on Thursday and we ate a lot! Noah had a tough day and we found out he had double ear infections! He is now feeling a whole lot better. Justin also went to a Jazz game with my family while I watched the kids with my sister. Friday morning, against my better judgement, I got up at 3:30 am to go shopping!! My mom, grandma, and two sisters went too. It was a lot of fun! We had a great time shopping and standing in line. We all got some pretty good deals. The best part was just spending time together. Seven hours later we got home and found everything well. My dad and brother helped Justin watch the kids when I was gone, and while I took a nap. I had a great time!! We finished off the weekend with my whole family going to the BYU/Utah game. My grandma came over to keep me company, which was a lot of fun. Justin also spoke in church on Sunday and did a great job. It was a great weekend, I am just a little tired and trying to recover today! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I am so blessed and have so much to be grateful for!


No comments: