So, I think I promised my parents that these would be up about a week ago, sorry. We have been having Internet/computer problems and I haven't been able to update very much. But here they are, the kids had so much fun this year, especially Ellie. She told Justin that Halloween was her favorite day ever. She just couldn't believe that you could just go up to people's doors and they would give you candy. She also told me that she wishes it could be Halloween again, so she could get more candy. It doesn't surprise me, Ellie loves candy. The dentist agreed that she has a problem when he told me about all of her cavities. The other kids had fun too. I guess I should tell you what the kids dressed up as. Taylor is of course Gabriella from High School Musical. Ellie is Dorothy, Joslyn is Belle and Noah is our little astronaut. So Cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment