Well, Justin finally almost finished the food storage room in our basement! I love it! I especially love that I can actually access it without having to climb over boxes and dig. It was so much work and it made me realize how hard finishing the rest of our basement is going to be, luckily we don't really need it finished in a hurry. For now I am really excited about my food storage room. It is still missing the rotating shelves, the freezer and the door. The door will probably be next since the kids have already been helping themselves to snacks. Putting it all out has helped me see what I need to buy next. It looks like a lot less when you spread it out too, it motivates me to buy more. Each week I spend a portion of our grocery budget and get some extra things. Anyway, not the most exciting pictures, but I thought I would share. Justin worked really hard on it and I am so proud of him! Oh and Taylor had her kindergarten doctor appointment yesterday. She is very tall, thin, and aside from a little asthma in the winter, very healthy! One thing she isn't though, quiet when she get shots! It was horrible, she screamed and kicked and it took three of us to hold her down, so sad. At least she is done with them until she is 12. Anyway, the rest of the kids are fighting a cold that Joslyn picked up in the nursery, so I hope that they recover soon!


4 comments:
Wow Heather! This looks awesome! Good job Justin!
Gotta love nursery! Hope they feel better soon.
Your room looks great! Great job!
That is awesome! I love how much cereal you have and Marc would love that too! That motivates me to get our food storage really stocked up. We only have a few canned goods and some things from the cannery. Great job Justin!! We miss you guys!!
I'm jealous. One day, in a few years, maybe ours will look that nice.
Post a Comment