Monday, July 13, 2009

What time is it? Its party time!

Here are some pictures of Taylor's friend party from Saturday. This year she only wanted to invite girls, and she wanted a "high school musical" party. I thought it was so funny, but, it is her choice. It turned out really fun and Taylor loved having all of her friends over. Here are some of the pictures, and I think I will have to post a few more later, I took so many!
Here are some of the girls playing HSM bingo.

We decorated the basement and they had so much fun jumping, I think they enjoyed the playhouse more.

Here is the cake! It was so yummy, chocolate of course.

Justin showing the girls how to play with the flying thing, I don't know what it is called, but they had fun.

Taylor and some of her presents.

No comments: