Monday, July 6, 2009

Taylor Lynn is five

Taylor has been celebrating her birthday all weekend. She spent a few days with my mom being spoiled and then on the 4Th we had a family party for her. Today we sang to her and will have a little party tonight. I also have a special lunch planned for her. Saturday is her friend party where there will be even more fun! Taylor is such a great daughter and sister! I am so happy we can celebrate her today! We love you so much!! Happy Birthday!!
This was taken this morning as I sang to her! Isn't she beautiful!

One of Taylor's cakes, which I made from scratch! It was yummy!

Taylor and Grandma Dee reading a book she got for her birthday.

1 comment:

tonzfam said...

Wow, a five year old! How fun! I love the old pics of her brand new. By the way...you look awesome! So skinny and b-e-a-utiful! :)