We had a really fun Halloween. The girls had a great time collecting candy from all of the neighbors. We had a ton of kids on our street this year. Taylor and Ellie wanted to dress up as princesses of course and Joslyn took her turn as Winnie the Pooh. Noah's costume (shirt) was picked by Taylor. Since the weather was so nice and I had been in the house all day, I decided to go with Justin down our street and back. Then I came home to feed the baby and Justin, Taylor and Ellie headed out for more candy. Joslyn stayed home with me, she was happy with the candy she had. In fact, she started into her stash after the first couple of houses. Instead of saying trick or treat she simply said "me too" and held out her candy bag. She got away with it only because she is so dang cute. Noah is doing better, he is gaining weight. He still looks so skinny to me, but he is getting so tall he can't seem to catch up to his height. He is eating so much, I swear he should weigh 10 pounds. Speaking of weight, I started going to the gym again, so think skinny thoughts for me. I need to lose a few pounds so I can fit into my clothes again! I have hope in myself, I have lost the weight three times before, I guess I can do it again. The kids are worth all the sacrifice! Here are some of the pictures from Halloween night. Sorry they are blurry, there was something on the lens of the camera.


No comments:
Post a Comment