Friday, November 7, 2008

Hooray for me

I just wanted to pat myself on the back for today. I feel really special because I took all four of my kids to the grocery store today, all by myself. The greatest part is that it wasn't a total disaster. They did really well. I had to bribe them a little, but who doesn't do that?? Ellie even cooperated until we were leaving and then she refused to come out with me. She finally agreed after some threats, and we made it to the car in one piece. I even had enough energy left when I came home to clean my kitchen and write on this blog! I have hope that I will someday feel 100% normal and be able to do all the things I used to. I have been sleeping better thanks to Noah who, slept from 11-4:30 this morning! I have been going to the gym and that has helped a lot also. Oh, and the best news is that Noah started to smile a couple of days ago. It is so cute, I haven't been able to catch it on a picture yet, but I will soon. I can't believe he is 5 weeks old already. Well enough of this, I just wanted to remember this historic day!

1 comment:

Darren and Kim said...

Your little man is so handsome! Nice work on getting all four kids to the grocery store. That can be a real challenge. One is hard enough, I can't imagine four.