


On Saturday Noah and I went out on the town. Our first stop was the doctor's office where Noah weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds 13 ounces. Still very small, but up 9 ounces from Tuesday. I have been feeding him nonstop and supplementing him with high calorie formula. He will see the doc again in a couple of weeks and we will try and figure out why he is requiring so many calories to grow. Hopefully it won't be anything serious. I am trying not to worry, but unfortunately I know too much about this from work. I am happy that he is at least gaining and not losing like he was before. After the doctor we went to the mall where I got some clothes that actually fit over my huge, you know, and don't think butt, but that is still pretty big as well. I hate being overweight and have a goal to lose 20 lbs, but that is a different post. We also went to the eye doctor and picked up my new glasses. I was very excited about that, I can finally see without having to wear my contacts all the time, which was starting to bother my eyes. Then we came home and rested and watched lots of football with Justin. A perfect Saturday. I also got to spend lots of time with the girls, because I didn't do any housework! I needed a break. Well I posted some pics of Noah so you can see how huge he is, HA HA! I almost caught him with a smile!
1 comment:
You are so blessed. You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment