Thursday, September 25, 2008

I love Pooh Bear

These are some cute pictures of how we found Joslyn the other night. Hanging on very tightly to her pooh bear. These days she is never found without it. She even has a baby pooh that she covers with a washcloth and puts to sleep every night. It is really cute. I love the Winnie the Pooh stage, all my girls went through it. Joslyn also loves Mickey Mouse right now. This morning the new package of Huggies with Mickey on it was a big hit. Anything to make diaper changes easier! Nothing much else is new here. Tomorrow I go to the doctor again and maybe there will be a change, but probably not. The good news is that last night I bought milk that expires a few days after my due date so I know that it will actually come! I am pretty tired last night from staying up until 2am. Did she work you ask? NO, I just went to Book club at a friends house and a few of us decided we didn't want to go home. It was good conversation and good food, can you blame us? Besides, after the kids are in bed, we are free women, right? I was supposed to go into work and do some stuff on the computer, but I just didn't make it. Maybe next time. I am so grateful to have such a good ward with lots of great women to share things with. You need a good talk once in a while! I'll post after the doc apt. tomorrow if there is anything exciting to report.


No comments: