"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Baby update
Well, as my due date approaches, everyone is probably wondering when I am going to have this little baby. Well, he gave us a little scare on Monday by not moving around like his usual self. I had a non-stress test and ultrasound to make sure everything was okay. Things weren't exactly like they like them to be, so I had another one this morning that looked a lot better. He just wanted to give us some stress! Anyway I saw my regular OB this afternoon and we decided to strip my membranes today and if the little guy hasn't shown up by Thursday, I will be induced. My blood pressure was up and my fluid levels aren't great,so there is no use keeping him in there any longer. So, we will see. I am a little bit nervous about the induction, I haven't had one before. This pregnancy has been a little different since I am seeing a doctor and not a midwife, but I know it has been the best thing, especially since all of these issues have come up. Anyway, I feel less stress today and I am grateful for all of my great friends who have really helped me out with the kids and emotional support. I am so lucky to have so many great people willing to help me. My family is also ready to take over once the baby arrives, I am so grateful. THANK YOU!! I will keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GOOD LUCK!!!! I hope everything goes well!!
Post a Comment