Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Ellie


This is a picture of me in our last house a couple of days before Ellie was born!

Ellie Sheree makes her debut, September 22, 2005!
I can't believe that Ellie is three! She had a really fun birthday and we are so glad that everyone came to celebrate with us. My parents and Cortney came Sat. night to see us in the roadshow and then spent the night. Sunday was the Primary program and then after church we had a party for Ellie. It was really fun. First of all the roadshow went really well. Our ward really went all out and the people in charge did a great job. We got a couple of pictures, but I look way too pregnant in them to show anyone. Justin did a great job on his lines. The primary program was fun to watch also. Taylor and Ellie weren't into singing the songs much, Taylor kept turning around and facing the other kids instead of the congregation, but she said her line really well. She didn't even need help remembering it. It was fun to have our kids in the program. We came home and had some pot roast and then Ellie had a great party. She got a lot of neat presents and she loved all of them. I will include some pictures. She is finally learning how to smile with her eyes open! All in all it was a really fun weekend! I thought this week would be a little more relaxing, but there is a lot going on again. I have something everyday. I like it though, because then I don't sit around waiting for the baby to come. If I could pick, I would love him to be born next weekend, the first of October. So we will see. I really have no say in the matter so I will try to be patient! Enjoy the pictures of my cute little Ellie! We love you!







1 comment:

erin said...

Csn you believe our girls are three already!!! Crazy how time flys!!