Monday, June 16, 2014

More of October 2013

Because my real camera died and I have been using my phone, I am so disorganized!  I can't find my pictures of Noah's birthday.  I will find them and I post them later.  So as  I might have mentioned last year, the fall in Las Vegas isn't really the same as in Utah.  Its still pretty warm and there aren't a lot of leaves on the ground.  In spite of that, I was determined to make it feel like fall.  So we went to the pumpkin patch!  Lucky for us there is a huge orchard very close to our house that produces lots of wonderful fruits and vegetables.  We were able to go with the Parson's and pick out a couple of pumpkins for carving.  It was pretty fun.  Later that month I was able to help out in Ellie's class for her Halloween party.  She had a great room mom that put on fantastic parties!  It was a lot of fun.













No comments: