Monday, June 16, 2014

I have become one of those

I have become one of those people, you know the ones who give up on their blog and leave it for years without updating it!  Yes, I have!  I need to get back in the swing of things because I need this blog to use as a journal for the family.  I am still determined to print out each year and have it as a keepsake.  Now I am so far behind that I really don't know where to start again.  I think these photos are the next ones, because I am pretty sure we went to Utah in October last year.  These photos are from this is the place park in Salt Lake.  One of my very favorite places to visit!  It was so beautiful too with all the fall leaves coming off the trees!  We took a train ride and saw some of the old buildings.  A lot of it was shut down for the season, but the animals were still out.  The kids liked the goats until one tried to eat a button off of Joslyn's sweater, that scared us both.  Looking at these pictures I can't believe how much the kids have grown!  I am so glad to have pictures like these to remember all of these fun times.   I hope to catch up a little more on here, wish me luck!           










No comments: