Tuesday, December 3, 2013

On my parents camera...

I mentioned that I had my parents camera for a few days.  When I went to transfer the pictures I had taken onto my computer, I looked through all the pictures that were saved on it.  I have to say that they made me laugh!  There were so many random ones!  I wanted to share some, mostly for my family, cause we love to laugh at ourselves.  I will try to explain them, but some of them I have no idea about. 
This is a picture of a picture taken in 1995, I think?  It is of me and my sister and girl that my mom couldn't identify.  I didn't remember either,  it was from a trip to Idaho we took to visit my grandparents.  We got to take  a limo to the mall and thought we were pretty special.  That is also the summer I had mono and weighed 105 lbs.  That was the best diet ever! 

A picture of the girls in their school uniforms, they are so cute!

My lovely mother doing a puzzle.

 

I don't even know who these people are.

I am guessing this is the puzzle my mom was working on.

My cute niece relaxing in front of the TV.

????

My favorite brother Matthew

A foot and what looks like Andrew's head.

Brett and Oliver.

Another picture of a picture, My cousins Chris and Josh, with Matt.

A picture of the chair my mom bought.

Cortney

No comments: