When my parents took Ellie to Disneyland, they left their camera at my house. I have to say that I was pretty excited. I want a new camera! I have stopped using my old one because my phone takes better pictures, how sad is that! I have no idea what I am doing when I take pictures and I know it, but I also know that the pictures I take with my parents camera turn out better. So while they were gone, I snapped away and had lots of fun. Digital cameras are amazing! I am so glad we can document our lives like we can! I remember getting our first digital camera after Taylor was born, no more developing pictures! Developing pictures, what is that?? Our kids will never know, and never have the patience we had. Sometimes waiting days to see our photos! Can you imagine. Anyway, there are many things we need to buy before we get a new camera, but I will be excited when I get one. Does anyone have a favorite? P.S. My kids are cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment