Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Ellie!

Well here are two amazing pictures to go along with the amazing birthday cake that Justin made for Ellie.  We had lots going on during Ellie's birthday because she was turning 8, and getting baptized.  I asked Justin to help me out and make her cake.  Well, I don't really know what happened, but now I know why Justin NEVER cooks or bakes for our family.  I mean don't get me wrong he makes some awesome scrambled eggs, oh and pumpkin cookies, but that's about it.  Okay back to Ellie's birthday, it was a lot of fun, but a little stressful getting things ready for her big day.  My mom and dad also take all their grandkids to Disneyland for their 8th birthdays so, I didn't feel too bad that she didn't get a gorgeous cake that day.  I did however make a delicious red velvet cake from scratch a few days later to make up for it.  Happy Birthday Ellie, we love you so much and hope you had a special day.


No comments: