Hello I bet you thought that I had given up on my blog. Well I did, kind of. That's what having your 6th baby and moving will do. Now I hope to get back on track and catch you up on all that we have been up to. First of all we made it to Las Vegas! We have been here since Thanksgiving and I have to say that we LOVE it. We miss our friends and family of course, but we are adjusting well. The kids are doing well in school, Taylor was a little behind her class, but she has caught up quickly. Ellie and Joslyn have teachers that are actually from Utah and went to BYU. Next year all the kids will be going to a charter school. I am so happy that they got in. All the kids from our church ward go there so I really think it will be good for them. The school system here doesn't have much money, so some of the public schools are hurting. So we are blessed to be able to put the kids in a good school. The rest of the kids are doing well also. Andrew has advanced so much in his speech that he doesn't need to see a therapist anymore. We will just keep working with him. Noah loves being able to play with his cousin Noah so much. We watch him once a week and see him on Sundays. Charlotte is growing so big. She weighs more than 18 pounds and is wearing 12month size pants! I think that's because she is eating so much. She started eating solids and loves all of her fruits and veggies. She still loves to nurse and I am cuddling her every minute that I can. Another reason I was a little busy th last few weeks is that Justin was still working in Utah. He was only here with me and the kids on the weekends. Obviously this was a big trial for us. Taking care of 6 kids by myself was something I thought I could never do. But I learned that I can do it. I don't want to , but I can. It was really hard, especially since the baby still doesn't sleep through the night. But, the whole experience taught me that with the Lords help we can really do anything. He is home now full time and getting ready to open the new shop in a few weeks. Well lots more has happened, but I am out of time for now. Hopefully I will be able to share some new pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment