Thursday, November 1, 2012

Noah and Joslyn's first day of school

I can't seem to find any pictures of Taylor and Ellie's first day of school.  I think my camera wasn't working...  Its pretty sad that I can't remember, it wasn't that long ago.  My mind doesn't work like it used to.  These photos are from Noah's first day at Miss Amy's preschool.  He was so excited for this .  He watched the girls go to school and couldn't wait for it to be his turn.  Miss Amy has taught all of the kids in preschool and we love her!  Today was Noah's last day and we are very sad about it.  We would be lucky to find another preschool we like as much as this one.  Anyway everyone is happy in these pictures because it is the first day.  Look how cute and grown up my little guy is.  I really can't believe it. And even though he gets into trouble a lot, he is mostly sweet and I love him so much!


We all walked together for a while.  The girls are so good to stay together and walk to school nicely, most of the time.  We love Riverview and I feel so lucky have been so close to the kids school. 

This is Joslyn's first day of kindergarten.  She couldn't wait!  I wanted her teacher for years for the other girls, but she is very popular.  We finally got her for Joslyn.  She has done so well in school and has made so many great friends.  She is reading now and working on writing.  I love my little social butterfly!


I think Noah looks so cute in these pictures, so grown up! 


No comments: