Monday, February 27, 2012

Joslyn's Rockin party!

Joslyn waiting to open her presents.
Joslyn is my youngest girl and I tell her all the time that she is not allowed to grow up.  She never listens to me and this year she turned 5.   I am still trying to deal with it, but she is loving it.  She had a great birthday and a couple of really fun parties.  I really can't believe that she is 5, we love her so much and she brings so much love and joy to our family.  Let's not even talk about the fact that she will be starting kindergarten this year, ahhh!   Here are some pictures from the party we had for her on her actual birthday.  We always let the kids pick their birthday dinner and she wanted waffles and bacon.  I love how easy to please this little girl is.  We also had brownies for desert, it was so much fun.

"I am  five!"

Another Lalaloopsy doll.  She was so excited! 

The wierd purse that goes with those dolls, they kind of creep me out, but she loves them.

You can't go wrong giving this girl chocolate, I wonder who she gets that from.

Noah decided to see if he could fit into the gift bag.  As you can see he almost did, he just had to rip it a little.

Matt and Janelle put LOTS of tissue paper in their gift and it was the hit of the party.  All the kids, had a great time throwing it up in the air.

Cortney also got very excited, especially for the yoder canned bacon that Janelle gave Joslyn as a gift. She tried to steal it many times, but we finally got it somewhere safe.

Matt enjoyed the tissue paper as well.

I love this picture, you can see Andrew diving into the crowd, he is fearless!

So much fun!

An actual picture of Janelle's face, wow!  Taylor looks a little crazy, only because she was having a great time.

Dad and the girls.

No comments: