Friday, February 17, 2012

Girls just want to have fun!

So, having three girls isn't always easy.  In fact, sometimes the drama is too much!  But, most of the time it is so smuch fun.  The girls get along 97% of the time, and they play so well together.  They have such great imaginations and I love to hear the games they come up with to play.  Their favorite right now is Rugrats, which they discovered on Netflix.  They love it and play it for hours.  We are lucky enough to have a huge basement with a playroom where the kids can play without me worrying about the mess too much.  (Justin is in charge of keeping the basement clean, hehe) I found these pictures on my camera the other day and they gave me a glimpse of what those silly girls really do down there.  Isn't Ellie a great photographer?  Even though they can be a bit much sometimes, I am so glad that my girls have sisters!!!



No comments: