Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Taylor's Christmas performances!!

Taylor has been one busy little lady this season.  She was in a 2nd grade Christmas program and in a ballet recital, in the same week!  First on Thursday I went and saw the school program, it was actually just the dress rehearsal, but it was still so good.  The kids sang 4 really cute Christmas songs.  They dances too, and all at the same time!  I really couldn't believe how well it put together.  I am so grateful that the kids have great teachers!  I am sure they spent lots of time practicing.  I will try to put a video clip on later, but it might be beyond my talents as a blogger and computer user, we will see.  Then on Friday night, Taylor had a dance recital.  She has been taking dance for three years now.  There is a sweet lady in our ward who teaches all the girls for free.  Each year they all work so hard to put together a performance.  Taylor was in 4 dances this year and did a great job.  She has lots of talent and a ballerina build!  She really enjoys it and I hope she wants to continue.  So, things have settled down a little bit.  We had school parties today, and then the kids have one more day tomorrow. Then I think we might be able to relax a little bit.  They haven't needed me to work at the hospital for a couple of months and I am so grateful, I don't think I could have done one more thing!  I can't wait to snuggle with the kids and celebrate, all we need is a little snow.  
A close up of Tay and some of the kids in her class.

I was really impressed with the moves those 2nd graders had!


Taylor in one of her costumes for the recital, this was for her Nightmare before Christmas dance.  She did cartwheels and everything!

No comments: