Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Must be Santa

Once again our ward family went above and beyond for our kids.  Last weekend the kids were invited to a Polar Express party at the church.  They got to wear their pajamas, bring their blankets and watch the movie on the big screen.  They also ate donuts and drank chocolate milk.  Then to top it all off, they got to visit with Santa!! 


Andrew didn't want anything to do with Santa, he did however have no problem taking the candy cane he was offered. 

Noah had a similar reaction.

Taylor was very excited to see him and tell him what she wanted this year.  Taylor is sweet and didn't want much this year.

Ellie and Santa, she brought her friend to help tell him what she wanted.

Joslyn telling Santa that she wanted a Lalaloopsy doll.  Something Justin and I didn't know about until last week.  But I am a strong believer that if you ask Santa for something, he will bring it.  Except once, when I asked for a balance beam.  Santa couldn't get one for me, but he wrote me a nice letter explaining why. 

No comments: