"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Pics of the preggo....as requested.
Here are some pictures of my little (big) pregnant sister. She is due any day now and I am so excited! She is having a baby girl. I can't wait to hold little Avery and love her and then give her back to Rebekah and Alex, go to my house and sleep through the night. I know they will be great parents. Cortney threw Beks a baby shower and it was so much fun. Taylor came with me and we played lots of fun games. The last picture isn't of Bekah, its me and Cortney after last Sundays dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment