"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Monday, November 28, 2011
Family pics 2011
Family Pictures,
We finally got our family pictures, and I shouldn't have waited so long. It was so cold and windy that day that everyone was miserable. We managed to get a few good shots, but you can see that the group pictures didn't turn out so well. But, we got enough to send out our Christmas card and thats all that matters! December is especially busy for us this year, we have dance recitals, school programs, and I have been putting together a special church activity. So, I haven't had much time for blogging. I hope I can get caught up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment