"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Taylor's super mario party
I may have mentioned this before, but my kids are really into Super Mario Bros. One of the kids favorite things to do is play with Justin. So when I asked Taylor what kind of party she wanted this year I wasn't what she picked. We started the party by setting up 3 TVs to play different Super Mario games. We had it on the Wii, the DS, even an original Nintendo with the first SMB. It was a lot of fun. The girls played while I put the finishing touches on the gourmet lunch I had prepared. NACHOS! Taylor picked this and it was a hit with all but one friend who had had an unfortunate Nacho experience in her past. Next we went outside for a pinata. I don't have any pics of that because Justin was at the doctor's office with Ellie and I couldn't do the pinata and take pics at the same time. But believe me the girls got plenty of candy. It took a while to crack the thing, but once they did, the candy was flying! Next we opened presents and Taylor got some really cute things. Her friends are so nice! Then, more food of course! Cake and ice cream!! I admit, I didn't make a cake this time, but guess what, the kids didn't care. Overall, it was a lot of fun!! Enjoy the pics...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment