Thursday, July 7, 2011

Girls weekend part 1

A few weeks ago all of us Larsen girls decided to go on a all girls weekend trip to St. George. It was so much fun and I really hope it becomes a tradition. We left on Friday morning and had a good time visiting and sleeping on the way down. We stopped at Cove Fort and learned a lot of interesting church history. We also got to see a ton of antiques which is what I love the most. I wanted to steal more than a couple pieces of furniture we saw, but decided it wasn't a good idea. The only thing was that it was freezing cold! I know, in June! Bekah walked around wrapped in a blanket and some of us were smart enough to have jackets. I just shivered and kept myself warm with all of my excess body fat! It was really a good time.







 

No comments: