Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Joslyn Michelle

I can't believe that my little baby girl is 4! We had such a fun time celebrating her birthday because she is just the cutest little thing! Joslyn is such a joy to us. Don't get me wrong she has the Sorensen stubborn gene, but she is so content and happy and playful too. She loves to play pretend in her room or "read" books to herself. She is also a cuddle bug and comes into sleep with us every night. I love to cuddle and sleep with her even though she steals most of the room in our bed. We had a couple of celebrations for her birthday, one at my parents and one at home. Unfortunately, Joslyn's actual birthday was kind of overshadowed by Noah's trip to the hospital to get a battery out of his stomach. But Joslyn understood that Noah needed me to be with him and she didn't complain one bit. Our wonderful ward brought us dinner and our RS president even made Joslyn a Barbie cake. It was so thoughtful. It really made Joslyn's day special. We love our little Joss boss and I wish she would slow down and stay little for a while longer.






1 comment:

Rock said...

You just need to have more. I can't believe she's four! Does that rhyme?