"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Little hoopsters
Sadly, this is the only picture I took of Taylor's basketball games. She just finished playing in a league called, "little hoopsters." It was a bunch of boys and Taylor, actually I think there were 4 girls. It was mostly a training thing, where the kids learned the basics of basketball. Taylor was really excited about it and I think she learned a lot. Because it was a league of boys, she didn't get much time with the ball during games, but the coach made sure she got to practice. I wish I had more pictures of her playing, but my time at the games was taken up chasing the other kids around. Justin did make it a few times, which made things a lot easier. She is now taking a break from sports until soccer in the fall. I will hopefully get more pictures of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment