"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Friday, December 10, 2010
Cruising
There was a lot of driving on this trip and I got a little bored. I decided to take pictures of all of the excitment inside the car. Well, thankfully it wasn't very exciting. It is always a challenge traveling with five little kids. Sometimes I look back at all the kids in carseats and think, "Are these really all of our kids??" Yes they are and we love it! All I have to say is thank goodness for built in DVD players!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment