"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
All dressed up
These pics were taken a few weeks ago, right before church. I don't know why we had time to take them since our church starts at 9am! We are usually scrambling to get out of the door. After the new year we will have church at 1pm, and I am so so so excited! I might actually get to sleep after I work all night. Anyway, the kids looked cute, as they always do, so Justin decided to snap some pictures.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment