"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Taylor Lynn is 6!
Six years ago yesterday I became a mommy. Taylor Lynn was born on July 6Th, 2004. I can't believe it has been that long already. Since the day she was born Taylor has been such a blessing to our family. She has a special role, because she is the oldest. She actually seems much more grown up because of all the things she does to help out. She is such a good big sister and helps me so much! We love her so much and we had so much fun celebrating with her yesterday. All She wanted to do was go to McDonald's and get to play inside. (I don't usually let the kids play there) We had a lot of fun. I will post more later about the parties we had on Sunday and her upcoming friend party. I am just so glad that Taylor was sent to our family!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment