"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Monday, July 19, 2010
kids, kids, kids
I am feeling so blessed this morning to have 5 beautiful and healthy kids. I know that all aren't so lucky. I try to remind myself of this when things get difficult around here. It has been hard for me to adjust to taking care of 5 little kids, and the house, and Justin. I feel like things are coming around and that I might actually be able to do it. I have a lot of faith and that has helped me so much. I feel so blessed, I have been given so much! Just take a look at some of my beautiful blessings! Oh and another blessing, a baby swing! Andrew has really taken to it. A friend let me borrow hers and it has been a lifesavor. Now I have some time to get things done!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment