Thursday, January 7, 2010

Late Christmas photos

I know these are late, but I have been out of town and then sick with a cold so sorry! I am feeling much better now and trying to get into my routine again. Taylor was also sick this week with the stomach flu, so it has taken us a few days to get caught up with everything. Also, Justin and Matt have been working around the clock to finish his room in the basement. So there are my excuses. We had a wonderful Christmas this year! Santa and our family were really good to us. The kids got more than they could handle, again. We spent Christmas Eve at home, made cookies for Santa and packed our bags for Fallon. Christmas morning we spent at home and then drove to my parents. We had a nice relaxing Christmas with my family, then around 6pm decided to drive to Fallon. It was a nice drive, for me, I slept and so did the kids!
Here is what Santa left for the kids.

Justin and I were very, very, tired Christmas morning.

The girls checking out their gifts.

Ellie and the Christmas cookies for Santa. I love her smile, don't you?

No comments: