Lately I have become very overwhelmed with all the house work that I have to do on a daily basis. Noah has brought the workload up to a new level. Mondays are always the worst because i don't do chores on Sunday, and you wouldn't believe what happens when I don't clean for a day. Anyway, today I decided to really dive into my work for a little bit. I left the kids playing together in the bedroom, actually being really good. I was about halfway done cleaning the kitchen when I noticed it was pretty quiet. I ran to check on the kids and I found them well Joslyn and Noah, playing in my make up smearing mascara all over the place. I was so excited especially since I had just cleaned the bathroom during nap time about an hour ago. Oh well, I think I officially give up on keeping the house clean, I will try again in 10 years.

No comments:
Post a Comment